Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Board Director – Executive Management & Adv. Management Program at Univ. of Pittsburgh and Harvard Business School
- CEO and Board Director of Plasco Ltd, Dar es Salaam since January 2014
- Managing Director and Board Director Tanga Cement Co. Ltd. in Tanzania 2004-2010.
- Extensive international management experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in designing and implementing strategic initiatives to improve operational performance.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Birmingham, UK
- Registered Professional Engineer with Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania
- COO of Plasco Ltd. since December 2014; Business Development Manager from March to November 2014.
- Over 20 years of experience in Manufacturing Management, Engineering Project, Management and Electro-mechanical Engineering.
- Previous experience gained in Cement, Woven Plastic Packaging, Tea and Now Plastic Pressure Pipes industry.
- Experienced in handling heavy industry construction and plant installation Projects.
- Trained in ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, Cement process optimization, FIDIC Contracts, OH&S in heavy industry and Plastics processing.
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Msc. Accounting and Finance, Mzumbe University
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF), Mzumbe University
- Certified Director (CiDir), by IoDT, Associate Certified Public Accountant ACPA(T)
- CEO Apprenticeship (Strathmore University), Certified Company Secretary (IoDT)
- Fellow-Association of Chartered Certified Accountants FCCA (UK)
- Master Financial Controller (MFC), International Academy of Business & Finance Management (USA)
- Finance Director of Alliance One Tobacco from October 2015- January 2017
- Financial Controller at Tanga Cement Plc from January 2013 –October 2015
- Over 13 years’ experience in various Finance & Administrative functions in the Tobacco, Industry and Mining Sectors in Tanzania.
Plastic Pipe Production Processing Specialist
- PGDip in Plastic Processing & Testing Technology, CIPET, India
- BSc in Polymer Science, Kerala University, India
- Plastic Pipe Production & Process Specialist of Plasco Ltd.
- Over 15 years experience in Production & Plant Management functions in the plastic pipe manufacturing sector in Tanzania, South Africa, Kenya & India
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Member of the National Board of Accountants & Auditors (NBAA)
- Sales & Marketing Manager of Plasco Ltd, Dar es Salaam since May 2019
- Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager of Plasco Ltd from September 2017 – April 2019.
- Prior Government Sales Manager for Simbanet Co. Ltd and Project Manager at British Council Tanzania.
- Over 8 years of work experience in Project Management, Contracts Negotiations & Management, Sales & Marketing in Manufacturing and Not for Profit Entities.
Plastic Pipe Testing & QMS Specialist
- BEng Polymer Technology, Kamaraj University, Tamilnadu, India
- Certified Lead Auditor QMS ISO 9001:2015
- Plastic Pipe Testing and QMS Specialist of Plasco Ltd since 2011
- Over 14 years of quality management and process engineering experience in plastic pipe extrusion and process industries.
- Trained in administration of SAP BusinessOne ERP.
Technical Projects Specialist
- BA in Business Administration, University of South Africa
- Diploma in. Civil Engineering, Harare Technical College, Zimbabwe
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Technical Projects Specialist of Plasco Ltd. since May 2014.
- Extensive technical, manufacturing and construction experience in the Water and Mining sectors throughout Africa.
Weholite Sales Manager
- Over 8 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
- Weholite Sales Manager of Plasco Ltd, Dar Es Salaam since February 2020
- Business Development Executive of Plasco Ltd, Dar Es Salaam from January 2016 – January 2020.
- Area Sales Manager of Red House LLC, Dubai from January 2012 – December 2015
Quality Assurance Manager
- BSc in Chemical and Process Engineering
- Over 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing industries (Cement, Brewing, Textile and Plastic pipe)
- Over 10 years of experience in Quality Management System.
Assistant Production Manager
Request J. Kimoi
- BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Assistant Production Manager of Plasco Ltd.
- Over 6 years of work experience in Production functions in the Plastic pipe manufacturing industry in Tanzania
HR & Administration Manager
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Public Administration from Mzumbe University.
- Master’s Degree Holder in Human Resources from Mzumbe University.
- Over 11 years of experience as an HR Professional attained from Gas & Oil, Airline, manufacturing & Telecom industries.
Yohana L, Mahwaya
- Bachelor of Commerce in accounting (BCOM Acc), University of Dodoma
- CPA (T) (Final), NBAA
- Certified Epicor ERP Consultant, University of Epicor (USA)
- Certified SAP system administrator- Business one
- Over 6 years of experience in ERP and Financial systems consulting.
- 2 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- BSc. In Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- PVC and HDPE Pipe manufacturing, Quality Control and Troubleshooting, CIPET, India
- 20 years’ experience in Maintenance, Production and Plant Operations